The Garage is situated opposite Chapelfield Gardens, in the centre of Norwich. We are close to city centre car parks and numerous transport links.
There is no parking on site, but there is a drop-off layby directly outside The Garage on Chapel Field North street. Nearby parking is available at The Forum, Chapelfield and Chantry Road Car Park. There is blue badge parking on Theatre Street (opposite the Assembly House).
Norwich Bus Station is a 10 minute walk from The Garage. Visit firstgroup.com or call Traveline on 0345 646 0707 to plan your route.
Norwich Railway Station is a 20 minute walk from The Garage. For information on timetables visit nationalrail.co.uk or call Rail enquiries on 0345 745 4950.
Visit norwich.gov.uk for more information on transport in Norwich.
Public transport accessibility
Information on public transport can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.
All of our classes at The Garage can be booked by phone on 01603 283382, or in person at The Garage.
For our guest classes, please contact the individual organiser.
GARAGE COURSE DISCOUNTS
We try to keep all our prices as low as possible and to be accessible to all we offer the following discounts.
For classes for young people (ages under 18) discounts of 10% are available:
- If you’re on Universal Credit
- If the young person is a Go4Less card holder or equivalent schemes in other district council areas away from Norwich (you can see if you are eligible and apply on your local district council website)
- If you book classes for siblings. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
For classes for adults (ages 18+) discounts of 10% are available:
- If you’re on Universal Credit
- If you are a Go4Less card holder or equivalent schemes in other district council areas away from Norwich (you can see if you are eligible and apply on your local district council website)
- If you are aged 60+
- If you are in full-time education
Discounted places are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Bursaries are available to anybody who identifies the need for support. Please download the Class Bursary Self-Referral Form here.
BOOKING FOR PERFORMANCES
Tickets for performance can be booked online, by phone on 01603 283382 or in person at The Garage.
FAMILIES WITH BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN
The Garage welcomes all families. There is:
- storage space for buggies
- level access into the building and into all studios and the auditorium
- healthy food and drink options in our ground floor cafe along with an area with books and toys for babies and children to play, and where you’re welcome to breastfeed
- accessible toilets and baby-changing facilities on all floors in gender-neutral toilets
- free drinking water
If you have a complaint about any aspect of your visit, please tell a member of staff at the time, or email email@example.com.
Concessions are available to anyone under the age of 25, full-time students and anyone over the age of 65.
The Garage reserves the right to alter or withdraw activities or events without notice. No refunds will be given unless the activity or event is cancelled.
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque & Cash