Welcome to The Garage classes programme. We now have over 100 theatre, dance, music and fitness activities to choose from!
There's lots of new sessions to explore alongside our regular favourites of contemporary, ballet, street and theatre classes.
We've added more for all ages and stages, we believe its never to early to start your creative journey, participants can join us from three-months-old; allowing families time to bond and play creatively. As the children develop, so do our classes; helping their confidence, physicality and musicality grow.
We will also now be running classes on Saturdays, including the launch of our exciting new performance company for ages 4-11 which will be working towards a production of The Addams Family musical.
We have 21 creative classes for ages 16-plus including dance for wellbeing, tap, ballet, street dance, theatre, classical indian dance, belly dance, singing and creative contemporary dance; nine fitness classes including Zumba, legs bums and tums, circuits, ballet barre pilates; and three performance companies.
Please use the drop down boxes below to browse by genre or age, or click here if you want to have a look at all our classes.
If you would like to have a chat about any of our classes and suitability, please call us on 01603 283382, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse by Genre
* S.E.N.D classes are for those with a learning difficulty or learning disability.
OR CLICK TO BROWSE
Browse by Age
AUTUMN TERM OFFERS
To celebrate our new expanded class programme, we have a number of special offers available for the Autumn 2019 term, for new participants and existing participants. Click the links below to see the full details for each offer and which classes they are available on*.
Offer 1 - For existing participants
Introduce a friend to your class and you and your friend get the term half price! Your friend must be new to The Garage.
Offer 2 - For existing participants
Existing participants can join a class this Autumn Term for FREE. You must be signed up and paid for at least one class on the Autumn 2019 term to receive this offer. On selected classes only.
Offer 3 - For new participants
New Participants! Sign up for a class, bring a friend, and you both get the term half price. You and your friend must both be new to The Garage or have not attended for at least 12 months.
If you would like further information, or would like to book a class, please call us on 01603 283382.
* T&Cs apply
1. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
2. Not applicable to taster sessions
3. Only valid on Autumn 2019 term classes (12 week term from 16 September to 9 December 2019)
4. Not redeemable for cash
5. Class places are subject to availability
6. We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Offer on reasonable grounds
7. We reserve the right to end the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
8. The Offer can only be redeemed once by the same customer/account holder within the period of validity
9. Offer valid on selected classes only. See specific offer for details
As well as our regular classes that run in term time, we've lots to do over the holidays as well!
EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
We hold a range of events and workshops here at The Garage. Some of them are run by independent companies who hire our venue.
BSL ACTING WORKSHOP AND TALK WITH CIARAN ALEXANDER STEWART
Tuesday 19 November, 6-8pm