If you are attending a performance or event in the auditorium, then please let us know as far in advance as possible if you have any special needs or access requirements. This will allow us to meet your needs more effectively
- There is a flat level entrance with automatic doors
- Each of the studios has a flat entrance and those not on the ground floor can be reached via the lift
- We have a loading bay outside The Garage which can be used for cars to drop off.
- Although there is no parking on site, the nearest Blue Badge Holder Parking is located opposite the Theatre Royal (Approximately 2 minutes away).
- There are wheelchair accessible toilets with shower on each main floor and in dressing room 3 with colour contrast.
- The signage on internal doors is duplicated in braille
ONLINE AND PRINT
- If you would like the booking information in large print or on a different coloured paper then just let us know
- We've tried to make our website as accessible as possible. Do contact us if you have suggestions for improvement
All service dogs are welcome in the building
AUDIO-DESCRIBED, CAPTIONED AND SIGNED PERFORMANCES
We have regular audio-described, captioned or Signed performances – dates are listed on individual production pages.
Relaxed performances are specially designed performances that have been adapted to create a supportive atmosphere for people with autism spectrum conditions, learning disabilities and other sensory and communication disorders.