The Garage’s Lunch Fit gives you the benefits of a corporate wellness scheme, at a fraction of the cost - perfect for small and independent business’ who are in the City Centre. Encouraging your staff to make more of their lunch breaks or later starts could help all of your employees build activity into their daily routine, benefiting their mental and physical wellbeing. All classes are suitable for beginners to experienced and there are shower facilities available on site.
Around a third of adults in England are damaging their health through a lack of physical activity.1
One in four women and one in five men in England are defined as inactive, doing less than 30 minutes of moderate physical activity each week.2
The cost of an unhealthy workforce to the UK taxpayer has been estimated at over £60 billion per year.3
Employees who are in good health are less likely to need time off work and are likely to be more productive.4
|Tuesdays||9.45-10.30AM||Legs, Bums & Tums|
|Thursdays||1-1.45PM||Legs, Bums & Tums|
Alongside access to our fitness classes, staff can take advantage of 10% off our termly dance, theatre and music classes and selected theatre tickets.
The introductory price is £100 per term (3 terms per year, for a minimum 1 year contract.)
Discover the benefits of workplace health. To arrange your free month trial, or to find out more, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01603 283361.
- 1. Health Survey for England 2016, NHS Digital
- 2. Public Health England: Health Matters
- 3. Public Health England, Health and Work Costs
- 4. Business in the Community
1. All businesses signing up for the free trial will be required to set up a standing order as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes. Businesses can cancel at any time in the trial period.
2. Once the introductory year offer is finished you may then terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your standing order with your bank, and emailing us at least one month in advance of your next payment to inform us of cancellation.
3. In the above circumstances (point 12) your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
4. Classes run Termly, with three terms per year.
5. Standing order payment will be taken quarterly for the sum of £75. This is equivalent to £100 per term, or £300 per year.
6. Fitness classes are subject to availability. Participants advised to book in advance for their classes.
7. There is no limit to the number of fitness classes attended per staff member
8. 10% off classes may only be used by members of staff. It is non-transferrable to friends/family.
9. Staff would be required to sign up by registering their details with The Garage before attending their fitness class.
10. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
11. Participants for classes must be 16 or older.
12. The Garage reserve the right to alter or withdraw fitness classes without notice.
13. We will inform you by email of any new drop in fitness classes that are also eligible for LunchFit