The Garage is delighted to offer an opportunity for local artists to display their work.
The theme for the exhibition is ‘Movement’
Artwork submission criteria:
- The artwork must fit into the allocated spaces. Please download linked document below for details.
- All artwork accepted must be ready to hang on submission.
- Video installations are accepted.
- The entry limit for is four works per individual.
- Please note that there is no fee to submit entries, but there will be a gallery fee for each artwork sold.
- Please email a digital image of your entry to email@example.com
- It is important that you include your full name and medium of the work/s with your email.
Work can be made available for sale, with 20% sales commission going towards The Garage’s artspace.
Some dates to remember...
• Deadline for all submissions is SUNDAY 28 May
• Accepted exhibitors will be contacted by email
• Accepted artwork is to be brought to The Garage on MONDAY 12 June
• The exhibition will continue until SUNDAY 30 July and your work will be available to collect from 8:30 am on MONDAY 31 July